The Lets Go Indoor Rollator is an entirely new and practical walking aid. It is light, flexible and beautifully designed for indoor use in the home, hospital or care home. It is very comfortable to use and easy to manoeuvre over carpet and household thresholds, and is perfect for getting into narrow spaces such as toilets and bathrooms.
The hand operated brakes are easy to apply and can be used as parking brakes. The handle is soft and comfortable and can be adjusted to suit the height of the user. The brakes are also linked together so that both brakes can be operated with just one hand.
The Lets Go Rollator comes with a useful carry bag and clip on tray, which is ideal for transporting drinks, plates or any other small light weight items from room to room. The Lets Go can be neatly folded away when not in use or for transporting in a car. Aluminium finish with stylish beech effect on the rear legs.
Max user weight: 100kg/16st
- Soft grip handle with hand operated brakes
- Lightweight aluminium frame with beech effect finish
- Fitted with 15cm/6" solid tyres
- Includes a cloth basket and tray
- Easily folds for storage/transportation
- Easy to use folding mechanism
- Tray Height - 71cm/28"
- Depth - 73cm/29"
- Width between rear wheels - 46cm/18"
- Width external at front - 44cm/17"
- Width external at back - 55cm/22"
- Minimum Height - 83cm/33"
- Maximum Height - 94cm/37"
- Tray capacity - max. 5kg/11lb
- Basket capacity - max. 3kg/6.6lb
- Weighs only 6.3kg/13lb
- Weight carrying capacity 100kg/16st